The John Deere 5210 is undoubtedly the best tractor for the farmer. John Deere is an international brand of agricultural machinery and tractors. The John Deere 5210 was manufactured by John Deere in Augusta, Georgia, USA from 1998 to 2001. This is a powerful tractor that comes with a 3029D 3-cylinder diesel engine, which is enough for any agricultural job. Its power is 50 horsepower and at the same time the tractor is equipped with the most economical engine in the category up to 52 horsepower. The turbocharging functions of the engine are also used to increase engine power.
The tractor can be executed both on all-wheel drive and with only two drive wheels. This technique is equipped with a cooling system with a coolant, the engine does not overheat even after prolonged operation. Thanks to its gearbox, the tractor can reach up to 30 kilometers per hour forward and up to 23 kilometers per hour backward. The John Deere 5210 is shipped to customers with 6 X 16 / 7.5 X 16 front tires and 14.9 X 28 / 16.9 x 28 rear tires. Two versions were available in production, one with a cab and one without. But in most cases, the cab was supplied as an option.
It is applied for cultivating, spraying, transporting, sowing various crops such as corn, grapes, peanuts, cotton, castor oil plants and more. This tractor meets all the production needs of the farmer and his farm.
The price of the John Deere 5210 tractor, based on its performance and technical characteristics, is very competitive for all competitors of the tractor on the market in this segment.
Also, this tractor is equipped with additional features that allow its operation in difficult conditions. John Deere 5210 is technologically advanced, reliable and specially designed to meet all the main farm tasks.
Pay attention to the following benefits of the John Deere 5210
- Dual clutch provides smooth and easy operation;
- The steering is equipped with an amplifier, which allows you to work for a long time and not get tired, and also simplifies tractor control when performing any work;
- The tractor is equipped with oil bath disc brakes, which provides high traction and low slip, and also reduces maintenance costs and provides good traction. Also, these brakes stop the tractor in a matter of seconds;
- Tractor hydraulics provide lifting capacity up to 2000 kg, with automatic adjustment of traction and depth, as well as 3 suspension points;
- Equipped with a dry type air filter, with double elements to increase the reliability of the engine;
- This tractor model has 9 forward gears and 3 reverse gears;
- Fuel capacity of 68 liters (18 US gal; 15 imp. Gallons) ensures long life without refueling;
- The PTO provides 540 rpm and 42.5 horsepower;
- Operator comfort is assured by the superior seat and safety is ensured by the seat belts.
The John Deere 5210 tractor does the following excellently in the field
- Layout and breakdown of land;
- Plowing and tillage;
- Planting and growing crops;
- Harvesting and preparation for a new sowing.
The following attachments are available for the John Deere 5210 Universal Tractor
- Loader John Deere 521;
- Loader John Deere 541;
- Self-leveling forklift John Deere 541;
- Backhoe loader John Deere 49.
Reviews of John Deere 5210
Myself and two neighbors bought JD 5210’s when they first came out. No telling how many accummulated hours on the three of them. Absolutely no problems. I owned MF for years but this is by far the best tractor I have ever owned. Works hard and with great fuel economy.
I have a JD 5210 2000 model with 418 hrs. Yesterday I was taking it to mow a neighbors and I just lost my c gear. No bad grinding sounds just locked up in the middle of the road. I was able to get it into B gear and get her home. I now only have B gear that works. You can get it into a and c but when you depress the clutch it feels like the break is stuck.
I’ve got a ‘98 5510 MFWD. Doesn’t have synchro. One of the best machines I’ve ever owned. 89 HP and plenty strong. Assuming it has been well maintained the 5210 should be a good tractor just smaller.